• PRA Health Sciences
  • Scientific Research
  • Full-Time

position filled body

Check out similar listings!

Loading some great jobs for you...


As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will monitor the progress of clinical studies, either at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.


What do you need to have?

  • Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health related field from an accredited institution; a licensed healthcare professional (ie, registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
  • 2 years of clinical monitoring experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
  • Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug (PREFERRED)
  • 1 years of Oncology, Hematology, Rare Disease, Infectious Diseases, Vaccines, Cardiology, Immunology or Hepatology (PREFERRED)
  • To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.

  • Associated topics: aseptic technique, bacteria, biopharma, dietary, medicine, microbiology, nutrition, pharmacology, pharmacy, therapy

    * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.

    Launch your career - Upload your resume now!