Hospitalist opening in , Iowa. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comWe currently have a Hospitalist locums need for a hospital in Central Iowa -
- Multispecialty group - 5 hospitalists on site
- All adult population - rounding 12 pts/day, admitting 5-7pts/day
- Covering Critical Care Unit, 220 beds - Level III -no procedures required of locums
- EMR used - EPIC
- Board Certified / Truly BE (less than 2 years out of residency)
Flexible rates if interested OR referral bonus available, if you are unavailable, but know of a colleague in the market!
- Must already possess an Active Iowa license!
- Hospitalist Hours are 7a-7p (12-hour shifts) Looking for locums to commit to 5-9 shifts of coverage per month (must be able to provide at minimum 5 consecutive days per month if flying) Nearest airport is in Des Moines an hour away
- 50K population - Theatre, sporting events, Arts and shopping
If this is a position you would consider, please email me your CV and I will contact you to go over all details.
Thank you for your consideration,
Heather K. Spivey
Direct: [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Associated topics: board, breast, certified, cosmetic, locum tenens, nebo, novi, reconstructive, tenens, ucsf