Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Assists in providing Human Resources support to assigned function, including but not limited to, recruitment and retention, staffing and orientation, employee relations, project management, training and development, and assisting in the coordination of human resource planning initiatives. Minimum 1 year related experience.
* Assist in providing day to day business HR partnership and consultation for assigned functional team.
* Provide coaching and advice to management on effective ways to administer HR programs and manage employee issues.
* Participate in the implementation of approved employee relations' policies and practices, providing professional and technical assistance to functional leadership.
* Participate in the overall organization of Human Resource programs within the assigned function, including but not limited to, EEO, unemployment, litigation, retention, termination, turnover, and severance issues
* Assist in implementing approved programs and policies to ensure enhancement and acceptance of diversity and proper EEO/AAP legal compliance.
* Facilitate, in partnership with staffing organization and the business partners, recruitment pipeline for current openings, candidate selection and future talent needs.
* Gather and report on key Human Capital metrics in staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related degree required
* 1-3 years of professional experience in Human Resources
* Knowledge of ERISA, EEOC and DOL regulations, employment sourcing, communications, human relations, and management skills
* Basic understanding of benefits and compensation administration, market pricing, labor law, and organizational development
* Ability to manage projects and problem solving
* Effective and deliberate communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
* Experience with PeopleSoft, Workday or other HRIS preferred
* Ability to effectively multi-task with a strong sense of urgency
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, change in a dynamic business environment
* Ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively manage those relationships.
* Supports three shift manufacturing operation.
* Participates in continuous improvement initiatives throughout the local organization.
* Reports to the Manager, Plant Human Resources
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional